To make things easier....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nanne on November 23, 98 at 13:47:49:

Hi

I thought of something today....Since I am really getting things going on my site-updates right now, I thought, instead of sending emails around all the time and posting here all the time when I have done something with my site, I thought, why not asking you guys to join my update mailinglist. It's a real one where you can send messages to it and all...Just like any mailinglist. This way, we can exchange ideas in an easy way. I'd be really happy if someone actually joined. Since I always am up for suggestions.
The info on how to join is below. And also on my website....So come on...Let's make some serious work here.....

To subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to wwd-update-request@list.to with the word SUBSCRIBE
in the body of the message.

To unsubscribe, Send a Message to the wwd-update-request@list.to with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the email message

If you want to receive this mailing list in "digest" mode, where all of the posts to this mailing list are sent in a single message each day, send email to wwd-update-request@list.to with the word DIGEST in the body of the message.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]