Re: NEW - Trans-Siberian Orchestra!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Caracas on November 26, 98 at 20:12:04:

In Reply to: NEW - Trans-Siberian Orchestra!! posted by Gorgar on November 26, 98 at 16:54:27:

I got my TSO (both albums) at Borders Books. I know that you can also get it at Best Buy, Sam Goody, Camelot Music, Kemp Mill, Record & Tape Traders, & CDNOW.com. I don't know if you have all of these music stores in your area, but you can at least get it at CDNOW.com. It is US$14.99 (cd) or US$8.99 (tape) there. Also, you can call QVC (cable shopping channel). TSO was on yesterday (performed a few songs) and they sold a bunch of CDs. I called QVC last night to see if they were going to replay that segment, and they said NO. So, on Monday, I'm going to call again to see if I can order a videotape of the segment. I'll let y'all know what the number is and how I make out.

WAIT!!! Go to www.qvc.com and type in Trans-Siberian in the search engine. You can get both CD's for US$29.00 or both tapes for US$19.00.

I personally LOVE both CDs. I can't really decide which one I like better...and I'd rather not pick a favorite. What's really cool to do is put both CDs in a mulidisc player, and shuffle play the 2 discs...that way it seems like 1 REALLY long CD. I strongly suggest you read the included stories BEFORE you listen to either CD. That way the songs will have more meaning to you, as you listen. The same way reading the story of either WOM or DWD.

Happy hunting!

Caracas

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]