How to Maintain Your Sava-sanity...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by OrphanGypsy on January 04, 99 at 18:27:57:

in light of these silly scamming selling schmuckos...
I'll tell ya...I think it's ridiculous, but I can't imagine why everyone gets so worked up over it. JUST DON'T READ THEM !!!!!
They won't bother you. They won't take away from your ability to post a Sava-message...or read Sava-postings. I tend to laugh at them. I mean...it's funny to realize that there are people who take the time to post them...and then there are the people who get so fed up about them and start whining. I mean...that's the funniest part.

Anyway...
I've been a huge Savatage fan since 1987. I remember seeing the "Hall of the Mountain King" video on MTV's Headbanger's Ball...I still have it on a tape somewhere. It's pretty funny...seeing all the guys dressed up in silly outfits, and Jon so amazingly svelte singing the "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." and then working into that laugh...
Come on...he is and always will be da man. I mean...is there anyone out there who freaked when they heard a different voice on Egde...I did. I saw the video on MTV one night...I was like...I recognize that guitar work....but the voice...I don't get it...and at the end when they show the video info...I nearly freaked...I had to call someone...it was very traumatic. Zak...though...is a great vocalist...so very Broadway...and has really wrapped the Sava-sound around himself so very well.
Oh..and then there was the Alone You Breathe controversy...I soooo thought Jon should have sung it on Handful...I mean...THAT would have blown me out of the water...and hearing his voice on DWD...I got sooooooo excited I had to call the same dude I called when I saw the Edge video...
And Jon made me soooooo incredibly happy when I got to hear his heavenly voice singing at least a part of Alone... on WoM. That made me cry. Honestly.
Power...creativity...inspiration...
what else can you ask for from a band.
This band has got it all.

Later all...

S

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: