A message for all Users of this Board- Especially Clay

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AB on January 05, 99 at 13:22:06:

Folks, this is getting a bit out of hand. I'm a Savatage fan and proud of it; I'm sure most of you are too, so please take what I say from the heart. First off I'm 40 years old and a father of five. Some of you may be older, some younger. Lately the amount of immaturity shown on this board is embarrassing. For the record maturity has nothing to do with age it's more about responsibility.

That my friends is the problem. The band and its management sponsor this site, this board, a service to those it considers fans. As such we (the fans) have a duty to use this forum in a responsible manner. People are starting to advertise, spout personal gripes and generally attack one another. Sad. I'm sure Paul, Jon, Zak, Chris, Jeff, Johnny and Al didn't envision any of this. So what say we restore a little order and decorum around here. I mean imagine what this looks like to a new fan when they visit for the first time. Our bad behavior should in no way reflect on Savatage but if this keeps up it just might.

I also notice there is nothing here from Clay lately. I hope thatís because he's busy with other things and not that he has abandoned the board; though I would not blame him. So Clay if you are listening, please don't leave. It's great having someone with your insight and patience.

Finally, let me be the first to apologize to the band, its management and any of its fans for any and all of my contributions to this madness.

OK I'm off the soapbox now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]