A message for all

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Caracas on January 05, 99 at 15:51:16:

In Reply to: A message for all Users of this Board- Especially Clay posted by AB on January 05, 99 at 13:22:06:

I too am disgusted, and I too am embarrassed for the band. I can't believe that after all the band's kindness, this is how we show our gratitude!? Now, I don't post here often, but I do glance at the board daily. I use the word glance very strongly here, because lately there hasn't been much of relevancy to read.

Did anyone notice the posting about the Hard Rock hats and poster that Kathy put up? I'm sure that some people did, in fact I know that SOME people did, but when I found it, I had to read between all the crap that was posted here...and I knew it was going to be posted...I just couldn't find it amidst all the trash.

I'm not saying that everyone is posting trash. I totally agree with AB...let's grow up. Let's use this message board for what it is supposed to be for. I admit that I've been guilty of replying to some of those useless postings. I don't know why I did it, but I did. But you're right AB...that's exactly what the person wanted - to start something. A while back, there was even someone who stated those exact words..."I'm glad someone started a flame war." You know who the moron was that was the first to reply? ME!!! Now when I visit this message board, I simply read the subject lines. If it doesn't seem interesting to me...I don't read it. There are days that go by where I don't read a single posting. It wasn't like this until recently. Used to be that I'd visit the board, and spend a good 1/2 hour just reading other people's postings. Now, I can be done in less than a minute.

And the chat room? Because I work nights, I enter that chat room every single night (that I work) at 10pm EST and I sit there for hours, typing random keys so that it doesn't time-me-out. Nobody visits. I think shortly after the Criss chats was the last time I even saw someone in there...besides myself.

Let's refocus. It's a new year, so let's start it off right. Let's use this message board for it's intended purpose, and let's use the chat room too. Hell, we just might learn something from someone else in the chat room, and decide to post it. Or we might see something posted on the message board, and decide to chat about it. See how it works? Remember how it's supposed to work? Alright then. Let's do it!

I too am off my soapbox...for now. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]