HOW-D FELLOW SAVANUTS!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan on January 07, 99 at 21:16:51:

I haven't posted here about savatage in a very long time. In this last august i bought my first savaCD, TWoM, after hearing a poorly made tape from a friend (it wasn't his fault, my point is that the music sounded less impressive). So i bought TWoM and thought it was great. About this time i found this site and everybody was arguing over whether or not TWoM was the best CD since streets, if not ever (some may remember this). Since then I have received or bought all the studio CDs except FftR. I gotta say, TWoM is not the best. I know this is WAY old discussion fodder, sorry, but there is nothing to compare to Jon's vocals. I mean, Zak is a very good vocalist, but replacing Jon just is a different story. For instance, Believe (on streets), sends chills trough me from its monumental presence. And GB, wow, you can't say enough about that one. Another thing... I miss Criss! And he'd been dead 5 years before I heard of him. Anyway, just wanted to talk about the Sav since nobody AT ALL that I know listens to them.

Dan
Another music addict touched by savatage.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]