Re: Savatage Convention

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by imp on January 11, 99 at 08:27:09:

In Reply to: Re: Savatage Convention posted by Caracas on January 05, 99 at 18:08:29:

Ok here's the deal. I've been planning this since last year sometime. I wanted to give everyone a GOOD amount of time to plan accordingly. As I said in my earlier post, it will be around September/October. Your post is a good one, and I have to agree with you. BUT, I have to stress that it NEVER was planned for CT, it was a rumor. I WAS thought about but then forgotten about soon thereafter because of those reasons. I was hoping for NY, but it appears that everyone is shooting for FL. That's fine with me, whatever is better for the band is good in my opinion. I WOULD still like to plan some of it, but it would be nearly impossible for me (well, i do nothing at work...)...maybe I can work in conjunction with some people form FL?

I think it would be great to do it with the Hard Rock thing, but I dont think that would be sufficient notice for everyone. I stress Everyone. I wanted to make this the biggest fan related event in Savatage history. Let's get EVERY fucking Savatage fan to go, or at the very least be very interested in going.

People interested in helping me out (who are in FL), please send me some email, and we'll get things rolling more.

Thanks!

Imp

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]