Re: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frode J on January 12, 99 at 02:21:25:

In Reply to: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN posted by SavaTapfan on January 12, 99 at 00:39:09:

Hey SAVATAPFAN - who are you anyway?

Your statement about money is true, isn't everything about money and... beaver???

If no money is involved, of course the guys can't continue to make more albums. As far as I know, recording is not free...
And why did Jon leave the band?? As a Savatage-fan, I guess you have heard the live-recordings from the "Streets"-tour. Need I say more? Jon could simply not do the "Savatage-singing" anymore, but he could form a different band with different singing.
And why did Jon come back to the band? A Savatage without an Oliva would for sure be dead wrong. It would give you, and me, more to complain about than there is today, right?

When it comes to this "lame" producer, well... I never thought of him as lame, but let me put it this way: There certainly seems to be people outside the band who controls too much... and here, money is, as you say, what matters 'cause these people never experienced the love and respect for Criss Oliva that Chris, Johnny, Zak and Jon and the fans as well show during a Savatage gig. I know Paul respects the memory of Criss, though, so don't get me wrong here...

However, I still want all the Criss-stuff (unreleased stuff) to be put in a box and released. That would be "doing this for Criss". When I first heard about the re-releases in Europe, I thought they were going to put out a few cool demos featuring Criss, but what came out was a rip-off of diehard fans. FACT!

Thank you Chris for taking time to post here, now go and make a real Savatage record, the record that the band itself wants to put out.

Mentally yours to all of you...

Frode Johnsrud

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]