Re: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Annette on January 12, 99 at 03:39:52:

In Reply to: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN posted by SavaTapfan on January 12, 99 at 00:39:09:

Yes. that`s a free board and everyone has his own opinions about things, but all you do is JUST complaining and offending band members. What do you want to obtain with that?

How can you say the band is ONLY continuing because of the money?
Do you know them in person, do you know what`s going on in their heads and hearts? - No, you don`t.
Do you think they could write music with so much feeling by just thinking about money? The magic you feel when they are on stage, also just a show for the money you would say, right? Probably you´ve never seen them live anyways....
Do you think they are always taking so much time for their fans, wherever they are, JUST for the money?

You are very poor do you know that, as you are obviously not able to imagine that there are other ideals in life than just money. Materializing oneself with music, for instance; deep friendships, also beyond the grave...

So, you think the opera project is ridiculous? Probably you`ve already heard it - or no now I`ve got it: you could write better music yourself, yes that`s it! ;)

For sure some "kind" words from you will follow, don`t let me keep you! I won`t do you the favour of writing again, sorry. I`ve already wasted enough time with you.

And concerning Chris: YES, he would continue making music for the fans and help preserving Criss, also for no money!! You don`t know anything...

Annette

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]