Re: All Savatage fans please read....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Leiah on January 12, 99 at 12:47:08:

In Reply to: All Savatage fans please read.... posted by Christopher Caffery on January 11, 99 at 23:14:05:

To start out with, I would like to address this to the "Pseudo-God" .. I think that you are soooo full of shit that you're eyes are brown! ANYONE with a mentallity as small as yours can make a webpage and think opinions like that! So don't think that you are so original.. cuz you're not.. there are plenty of people who think like you.. they are called dumb, stupid, brainless, dense, dull, foolish, obtuse (oh that's a good word), sensless, and witless.. oh yeah and let's not forget aphonic! Also, if you loved Criss as you say that you do, would you not support the band that he was in? A band is always a band, no matter how many memebers changed, or died. Ozzy is still Ozzy with out Randy, Metallica is STILL Metallica without Cliff, KISS is and always will be KISS without Eric Carr... Think about it. How many times has the line up for KISS changed? (Im a fanatic so I'll tell ya!) 7 times...KISS' lineup has changed and they are still KISS, they still do GREAT music!!! Savatage's line up has changed sure.. BUT they remain a great band!!! A band's lineup had nothing to do with the quality of music! And as Kathy said, your little crap.. only pulls us closer togeather!
Secondly...to Chris,
Thank you for caring so much about the fans. You're a really great guy! Much luck in the future! :) And lastly... God Bless Criss, and may his memory stay alive in all of us!!!!!

Leiah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]