Re: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AB on January 12, 99 at 14:06:15:

In Reply to: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN posted by SavaTapfan on January 12, 99 at 00:39:09:

It's really sad that you and yours base this senseless argument on money and the exploitation of Cris Oliva's name.
Continuing on under the name Savatage and playing the absolute best music that they can is the finest tribute anyone could ask for. You guys speak for yourselves but I know that somewhere in heaven, Cris is shedding a tear of gratitude for what these guys are doing.

Hang around if you want and continue to assert your opinions, itís a free forum. You should realize by now however that you guys are in a very small minority on this subject.

U said> Anyone out there that disagrees can either "Post little ridiculous slams" against I, SAVATAPFAN, because I DARE TO speak the truth about the all mighty savatap...Or, they can do what any intelligent human being would do, and go do some RESEARCH on the subject and form their own opinions.
I HAVE SPOKEN.

Take your own advice and do some home work on the record industry, specifically Atlantic. Then you would know and understand how far off the truth you really are.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]