Re: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Luis C. Oliva Chihuahua Chih. , Mex. on January 13, 99 at 03:48:27:

In Reply to: THE PSEUDO GODS HAVE SPOKEN posted by SavaTapfan on January 12, 99 at 00:39:09:

Hey!!! SAVATAP"FLAN", you`re the perfect loser, which the states
is fullfill, and that`s one of the reasons why excellents bands like, Virgin Steele, Manowar, etc.. have moved to europe.
Because if you would have heard them, since the beggining since 1982 when they apeared in the metal massacre first record together ,Mettallica, (yes, with double "t". that`s the way it was in the first Metallica "logo").And when their name was AVATAR
and after SIRENS And FIGHT FOR THE ROCK And on And on...
You probably understand that Money is not enough for a lot of persons in the world even though they don`t be musicians, if SAVATAGE would have wanted sell a lot of records and earn bunches of MONEY since a long time a go they were record easy-songs like the most of the American bands do, because they have the talent enough to do.But if you listen to and if you listen good their records, you`re going to realize that only the most greatest bands of all the times write songs in that way, even i think you`ve never heard them, and remenber music is directly to your heart and soul, not to your ears!!
I know it`s hard to understand, But I hope you never have to face
a familiar`s death, or a friend, because probably you`re going to
try to make bussiness with it.
I`m very sorry for you man.
And for all the real SAVAFANS in the whole world, all my respect
to this incredible band and you, `cause you are fighting for the rock. And I say good bye with this old saying:
"IF THERE`S A ROCK`N`ROLL HEAVEN, YOU KNOW THEY GOT A HELLUVA BAND" -"GOD BLESS YOU CRISS, WHEREVER YOU ARE"
"MENTALLY YOURS, LUIS".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]