EVERYONE READ THIS AND OBEY!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris in Houston on January 14, 99 at 07:30:04:

The decent people that visit this site are reponsible for all this bullshit, NOT the flamers. I'm guilty, also. We are so passionate about Savatage, we can't help reponding to anything negative about the band. These assholes are accomplishing EXACTLY what they set out to do; incite a riot. They probably don't even have an opinion or believe any of the shit they are spewing.

If we really love Savatage, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NO MATTER HOW BAD OR INFLAMMATORY THE POST, ANSWER THESE POSTS - NO ONE. Hell, they may be answering their own posts. If this message board goes down, the assholes HAVE WON. If you really care about this site and board, DO NOT READ OR ANSWER ANY POST THAT IS OFFENSIVE. IT'S SO SIMPLE - DO NOT ANSWER. I've been e-mailing Nate with my comments. The assholes never see this. A good example - Look at the "Savatage Coverup Page" post below. Six fucking replies the first day!! QUIT ANWERING THIS NONSENSE!!! These assholes are getting what they want. STOP GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT!!! Every answer just gives them more ammo for future bullshit. If we can do that, that post becomes one inconspicuous message and is lost forever in the meaningful posts.

IT IS SO SIMPLE - DON'T ANSWER. We that answer are in a way more guilty than those that post the original bullshit. A good way to have fun is e-mail your sava-friends and make fun of the assholes; talk behing their back with no "public" response.

So, please don't take the board down. WE CAN CONTROL THESE ASSHOLES. THE HARDEST THING TO DO IS NOT RESPOND, BUT IT IS THE ONLY ANSWER - IGNORE THE IGNORANT. Make assholism a non-event.
If we don't, this board will go down and THEY WILL HAVE WON. IT'S OUR CHOICE.

Sorry for the length of this message and the soapbox nature; I care about this site and board. You guys are like family. Don't let a few assholes win.

Peace,
Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]