Re: no.. YOU suck. no... FUCK you

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by timx on January 18, 99 at 10:16:17:

In Reply to: no.. YOU suck. posted by Metallica-Fan. on January 17, 99 at 17:50:34:

first of all you want me to apologize after you call me a "dick-wipe" and you want me to shut my damn mouth

so fuck you too.

as said in previous posts that is my opinion. as you can see it is shared by many other people. i used to be a huge metallica fan. i have all their albums up to reload. i still like to listen to their old stuff.
load was such a disappointment after all those years without releasing an album after the black album. then reload came out and it was better but it just wasn't the same.
lars pissed me off when he replied to the question "some people say that metallica has sold out?" lars said- "yeah, sold out every show" to me that say that they really don't care as long as they are making money and lots of it.

but that's what savatage is for. their music has never let me down and never gets old. they obviously aren't only worried about making tons of money. i saw them a few months ago at the trocadero theater in philly. there was like 500 people there at a place that holds over 1200. they came out and gave one hell of a show.

i hope i haven't offended any other sensitive metallica fans.

have a nice day,
timx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]