Re: My Savadream, feedback plz.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vegeta on January 19, 99 at 19:18:47:

In Reply to: My Savadream, feedback plz. posted by Anna on January 19, 99 at 18:42:39:

I've had a couple of dreams with Sava-tunes in them. The first one I had was about 2 years ago. It was a really dark dream it took place at night I lived in a castle and I had clothes on like in the old world. I had a breast plate on and a cape, you know stuff like that and Miles Away played in the background. The whole time in this dream I was outside until morning I went in side and tried to hide from the sun like a vampire. And the songs words say things about getting out of the sun and hanging in the night. I'm pretty sure the meaning is deeper in the words but I'm just saying the words exactly. I loved the dream it wasn't anything great but it had my favorite Savatage song playing in it.

My other dream took place about a year ago Conversation Piece was in my dream. I don't know why my dream was very random, it didn't make no sence, and I don't remember too much about it. Those are my experiences so I want you to know your not alone out there.

Vegeta

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]