Re: SAVA Now My Favorite Band

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Seneca on January 24, 99 at 10:03:09:

In Reply to: SAVA Now My Favorite Band posted by Savryche20 on January 24, 99 at 09:31:41:

I'm in the same boat. I actually found out about Savatage while asking Queensryche fans about other bands that they listened to. There were the usual responses: Fates Warning, Iced Earth, Savatage....ect
After listening to Sava and seeing them live, they quickly became my "co-favorate" band. But as time went by, the more I listened to Sava, they sloooowwwlllly took the lead.
Now they are my favorate band. I still like Queensryche, but they've slipped since Empire. More importantly though, they seem more distant from their fans. I've followed them for a LONG time, have them 4 times and have never even gotten close to meeting them. I've only been following Sava for about two years now, and have got to meet them. I guess I can relate more to Savatage, there is no pretence about them or their music.
How was the new Queensryche material? Baised on what you heard and saw, will they make a strong comeback (like Mindcrime) or are they headed down the "Spool" path?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]