Re: Sirens , My revue on ''Sirens''.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ''Taunting Cobras'' on January 26, 99 at 14:15:46:

In Reply to: Sirens posted by Midas Knight on January 26, 99 at 09:48:36:

Yes, most groups do grow and expand if there even lucky to be around for 15 years.But here is my take on ''Sirens''.It is such a work of awe and admiration,bolstered by punishing production values,slashing full-range guitar histrionics,throbbing bottom end and searing vocals.Sirens blasts with infinite knowledge and conviction on how to construct towering cathedrals within the genre. Black as night,white hot,hard as diamonds,and shaking the very core of metal's thickest ideals,Sirens is a furious inundation of harnessed energy,personifying volumes of metal wisdom,demonstrating dead-serious gravity in the pursuit of art for the sturdy of heart.One of those works that you thought could only be imagined.Sirens is eminently crucial in the progression of heavy metal.How one record could squeeze so much bone-rattling fury out of neutral soundwaves is beyond science...only a debut record (let that sink in) of epic importance,serving as a second tier milestone in metal's evolution.In small words it rocked my world!!!.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]