Re: Previously unreleased songs w/ Criss

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jency on January 27, 99 at 06:33:28:

In Reply to: Previously unreleased songs w/ Criss posted by Columbo on January 27, 99 at 05:58:37:

Maybe it's really not time to release them yet. Especially if a record company is involved. You see record company's are evil and unless they see big $$$$$$$ you can't turn their heads. I know this from experience. I think that you and I both know if they released it tommorow every single Criss Oliva fan would go get it, but the evil record companies really don't see that. Savatage is a band that is continued on today with different members, but in my opinion still pretty much the same goals. To deliver no frills music the best way they know how. One thing you didn't mention is that because Savatage is still around today, so is the Savatage catalog. If Savatage ended after EOT then you can bet that all of their releases would no longer be available. Yes master Oliva's death was untimely and everyone didn't get a chance to witness his awesome ability, but I for one am happy that I can send a new fan to the store and tell him to pick up Streets to get a chance to hear the guitarist that put so much feeling and emotion in his playing.
MY OPINION

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]