Re: Previously unreleased songs w/ Criss

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rockrolf on January 27, 99 at 09:05:27:

In Reply to: Previously unreleased songs w/ Criss posted by Columbo on January 27, 99 at 05:58:37:

I understand why everyone wants to hear Criss's unreleased material so bad, because I am right there with you. I became a fan when Criss was still alive(HOTMK) and I was able to see him play live once(GB tour) but I would love to hear everything he ever recorded, whether it was his best stuff or not doesn't matter, but we must be patient. Savatage is not a platinum band here in the US, a shame I know they very well should be though, but that means a record label will be less willing to due things like release unreleased tracks if they are not sure it will help sales. I Believe that if Jon says they will be out one day then we need to be patient and wait for that day to come. Maybe we will have to import the album they are released on but I believe Jon will one day release them. Until then we need to continue to spread the word and introduce people to Savatage so that the Legion can continue to grow stronger.

"Raise the Fist of the Metal Child!!!"

NP: Blind Guardian Somewhere Far Beyond

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]