SavaCon '99

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Imp on January 28, 99 at 09:06:50:

Hello people!

Ok, here's the skinny:

First off, I have set a tentative date for September 25, 1999. I've allready told Sava Management about this date, and they are going to try to work it into the band's schedule. As they never know what's going on until it happens, this date may change, but let's hope it doesn't.

Second, it is going to be held in White Plains, NY. I decided on this so that those who are driving can avoid the city. Not to mention Westchester airport isn't far from it. I'm sorry if some people find this to be inconvenient, or whatever, but I cannot please everyone.

Now, for those interested in going, just hold on. I will be creating a web form for people to fill out who are interested. This form will ask some simple questions such as:
Name,
Age,
Will you be flying in? If so, will you need a ride to the hotel?
Will you be eating dinner? (There will be two tickets, one for the convention itself, and one including dinner)
Comments/Suggestions

I must that if you do fill the form out, when it is up, please fill it out completely. I am working hard to make this event easy, and without any unneccesary complications. This form will help me to serve everyone better. Not to mention, you can all give me your ideas and comments for the convention. Some of your ideas will be used, but you must understand that not all can be. I am trying to make this a very enjoyable event for everyone, including the band.

I am currently working with about 3 different hotels to get our convention space. Which ever hotel it is, I will be "reserving" about 50-100 rooms for people. All of the rooms will have to be handled individually. So when you call for your room reservation, you must remember to state that you are there for the Savatage Convention. I am also trying to get some kind of a volume discount for everyone, because like me, I know alot of you will probably be spending money you don't have :).

I will also be needing a few people to help me out with some of the activities and knick-knacks and such. If you are interested in helping me, and everyone out, send me an email at impinc@home.com with the subject line of SavaCon Help. Please don't email me if you are simply interested in going, wait for the form. Although, if you have questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Imp

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]