HEY TOM EXTREME METAL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ... on January 29, 99 at 12:13:14:

In Reply to: Re: Some thoughts on Chuck/Death. posted by Tom V...in Norway on January 28, 99 at 17:44:24:

Gene Hoglan does rule. He plays on the new Testament. Do you have "Demonic"? It's excellent Death Metallish thrash.

I'm going to listen to ITP again today. Andy Laroque is great. Do you listen to King Diamond? now that's a good singer!!!

"Anthems"!!!!! hah I bet your a "With Strength I burn" fan. At first I thought that song was obviously the best, but now I'm thinking more along the lines of "The Loss and Curse of Reverence"!

Basically the first two and the last two minutes of "The Acclamation of Bonds" is sheer godliness!
I also like "Opus a Satana", but I think the original is one of the best songs written. What do you think of "ITNE"?

Dude Chuck might be cool but I prefer bands like: Samael, Sentenced, Emperor, Bathory and stuff. Sentenced is kick ass death metal.

Hey Tom have you heard the new Norwegian band Sea of Dreams? I haven't heard them but supposedly they are very good power/progressive metal. tell me about them. thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]