Re: EXTREME METAL IS COOL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ... on January 30, 99 at 13:20:10:

In Reply to: EXTREME METAL IS COOL posted by Tom V...in Norway on January 29, 99 at 13:13:34:

Thanks for the links. What is your friends name? King Diamond rules..I had a chance to see him live a year ago and missed it. I haven't heard "Abigail" thou. I heard it was awesome. what do you think of it?

"WSIB" and "tLaCoR" are awesome. "The Wanderer" is also really cool but there are better songs on the album I think. "Opus A Satana" is a better Instrumental if you ask me.
You must hear "ITNE"! "Into the Infinity of Thoughts" is great, and I would have to say that "I am the Black Wizards" is the possibly the most evil riff ever played!

And of course, "Inno A Satana" is famous for it's opening riffs. this song is possibly the best one Emperor's done yet.

Hoglan does rule. he's really fat. even after he lost like 100 pounds he was still around 300 i think..

The new Emperor songs are really good? how do they compare to "ATTWAD"??

Ok, about Testaments last two albums. Demonic, the most recent, is their heaviest and death metal vocals throughout. Really brutal. just Eric Peterson on guitar this time and Hoglan on drums.

"Low", is also very heavy, with mixed clean vocals and death, and great guitars by Eric P. and James Murphy. There are like 5 or songs from this album that are quite good. It is worth getting if you like Testament.

What do you think about Carcass? "Heartwork" is possibly the best Death Metal album??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]