Not much happening...so UN-Sava-related

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Hollywood on August 02, 98 at 23:33:22:

Iced Earth's songs are quickly becoming my choice of music! I have four of their albums so far:

Days of Purgatory (totally killer guitar and great lyrics. Favs are "Stormrider, Winter Nights, Desert Rain" and "Cast in Stone.") 4+

The Dark Saga (more simplistic and raw, but totally awesome material material, especially in songs like "The Hunter, Depths of Hell" and "A Question of Heaven"--my favorite song) 4

Something Wicked This Way Comes (so far, I keep listening to the same tracks, 9-13. The chorus in track 10 kinda annoys me, but the music makes it great. The next three tracks are completely incredible, and I URGE everyone to buy the CD just to get those tracks! I've heard the other songs briefly, particularly the fist two, but I can't help but skip over to the latter material, because it's just frigging IT!

Burnt Offerings (major disappointment; sounds too simple and uninspired. Don't even like a single song on the album...)

Sirens is also jammed in my stereo a lot now, after not getting much use in a long time. Man, was Criss really amazing!

Later.

Tom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]