Clarification of Criss pick pic !

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Blain on August 05, 98 at 10:13:56:

I did send Erikk (so his real name is Bryan,doesn't bother me) the pic of the Criss Oliva pick. As Tracy mentioned I did rave on it in the message board when I first saw it in the Guitar shop mag. I was trading with Erikk a good bit at the time and I really liked his site so I offered to send a scan of the pick.In fact I had just gotten a scanner so I was pretty excited about it. I find it very ironic that the 2 pictures are the exact same size because I had to play around with it a little bit and erase the other names that were around it off before I sent it to Bryan.Unique coincidence there but who cares. I just want everyone to know that I DID send Bryan the pic that he has posted. Im not choosing sides nor do I want to get involved for I think both sites are cool and unique.Anything that honors Criss is cool right?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I just want to say that I am very happy that the band has continued without Criss. If they had not done so based on the current state of affairs with music in the US I think Criss would be merely a faded memory. I think his time of recognition is still yet to come. There is no way the band could be what they once were obviously but they are still a hell of a lot better than most of the bullshit thats out there now.
Sincerely,
Brian Blain

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]