Re: Criss Oliva Anniversary shirt!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kathy on August 10, 98 at 13:40:04:

In Reply to: Re: Criss Oliva Anniversary shirt!!! posted by franck SAVAFRENCHFAN on August 10, 98 at 04:10:42:

First off, I'd like to thank Erikk for giving me th opportunity to get involved with this project. It is an outstanding idea!

I want to try and address some questions here so that things can be clear.

This project is in it's very early stages. The shirt is not finalized, so there are no jpegs availble to be able to view it, but Erikk and I are hoping to have the preliminary "look" of the shirt solidified within the next 2 weeks. At that time, we will at least try to get something together for everyone to see so that you can get a better idea of what the shirt will look like.

As far as money goes, I would like to state at this time that there will be NO PROFITS from the shirts. Once the shirt is completed the cost that you will be charged for ordering will cover only the shirt plus shipping and handling. This is exactly what was done for the SavaChat shirt.

This shirt is being done in the spirit of remembering the life and tragic loss of an incredible guitarist - Criss Oliva.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to e-mail Erikk, or myself, and we'll be happy to answer them..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]