TWoM - THE Stage Show?!?!?!?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D.T. on August 11, 98 at 22:48:39:

Taken from an interview I found on the web somewhere.... (This would be UNBELIEVABLE!)

<•JON - There's a possibility that we'll be doing some selected
performances of the whole thing in its entirety, and a lot of that right now depends on staging and the availability of venues we're gonna be booked in. You can only bring the whole show into certain places. I don't want to rip anybody off and stand there and play the stupid thing in it's whole if we can't do it right. So, in certain places in the States, in venues that are gonna be capable of handling the stage show, we may do some full length performances.

•AMZ - If you do "WOM" as a full stage production at certain venues, will you do the parts of the story in the liner notes that aren't sung by spoken word, or is it just the music?

•JON - Yeah, we'll have a narrator for those parts, and there'll be a lot of video projection - three screens and three different cameras. If I'm gonna do it, I definitely want to do it right. We'll probably do it in Dallas and Los Angeles. We'll probably do it in Vegas also.>>

DT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]