LOOKING FOR SOME COOL SAVA VIDEO STUFF???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by METAL MASTERS on August 13, 98 at 05:50:01:

Anyone interested in video interviews with SAVATAGE, please e-mail me with your name & snail-mail (postal) address at: werocku@gte.net and i will be glad to send you a free catalog of METAL MASTERS shows.

I produce a video/interview show in Florida called METAL MASTERS. It has been nominated for the past 6 years by Billboard Magazine for Best Local/Regional Hard Rock/Metal Video Show. All shows are one-hour long, quality is excellent and prices are reasonable. METAL MASTERS
is a combination of vidoes from the featured artist(s) and other artists AND a one or two part interview with the featured artist OR the featured artist is hosting the show (playing vj) and introducing videos throughout the show.

SAVATAGE has always been extremely supportive of METAL MASTERS. Currently 10 shows are available featuring members of SAVATAGE. Included in these 10 shows are 2 shows in tribute to CRISS OLIVA; one
from the THOROUGHBRED GUITAR SHOW (February 28, 1998); one shot with CHRIS CAFFERY on the beaches of tampa bay, florida (March 3, 1998); one from their very first show of the u.s. WOM tour in danbury, ct. (June 4, 1998); and last, but definitely not least, an in-depth interview with jon at the st. pete, florida show on June 17, 1998.

SLAUGHTER, KISS, DREAM THEATER, IRON MAIDEN, W.A.S.P., SAMMY HAGAR, QUEENSRYCHE, RATT, MEGADETH, WARRANT, DOKKEN, DARLAHOOD, TYPE O NEGATIVE, UNION, FAT, TONIC, STUCK MOJO, CANDLEBOX, BIOHAZARD, POWERMAN 5000, PANTERA, SAIGON KICK, MARILYN MANSON, COLLECTIVE SOUL, SKID ROW, WHITE ZOMBIE, FIREHOUSE, ANTHRAX, DRAIN s.t.h, SEVENDUST, JIMMIE'S CHICKEN SHACK, ALICE COOPER BAND, MONSTER MAGNET & HUNDREDS OF OTHER BANDS ALSO AVAILABLE.

LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR INTERESTS LIE. PEACE!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]