Re: stop the rock operas and get down to business!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Roberts on August 20, 98 at 19:19:09:

In Reply to: stop the rock operas and get down to business! posted by The Man on August 20, 98 at 13:38:32:

Oh give me a break! Stop complaining about the concept albums/rock operas. These albums have allowed the band to delve into places where they can further define their artistic expression, rather than doing the same old same old. Each concept album has a different topic and different a different makeup of each song.
I don't care whether they do more concept albums or do a straight ahead single songs album,I'll like either style.

But enough with the whining because they haven't released the same album over and over for the last 7 albums. If I wanted that I would buy every alternative album that has come out since the first Pearl Jam album. Then of course after listening to the same song of whining about how horrible their lives are, I'd have to put a bullet in my head, and then I wouldn't get to listen to the treat that is a Savatage rock opera!!!!!! See what all that whining has done now?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]