Re: TWOM...not Savatage's best

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Harmon on August 24, 98 at 05:45:18:

In Reply to: TWOM...not Savatage's best posted by The Man on August 23, 98 at 18:04:37:

After reading these couple of posts I just felt like throwing my two cents in on the matter. I know its been said many times before, but it really just depends on which style of Savatage you prefer; not which is better than the other. I prefer TWOF, HoR, and EoT all to Streets. Why? Because Streets bores me, and it has since the first time I listened to it. I never make it through the entire recording without reaching boredom. I've just never found the greatness in this album that so many others have. Too many of the songs just go on too long, and too many piano ballads. But TWOM really does something for me; I can't wear it out and find much more power in the songs. Same goes for HoR and EoT, especially EOT. Plus I like the duality of Jon and Zach on vocals and the sound on TWOM is far and above anything but EOT. It may not be their very best, but it can't be far from the top. Its either that or EoT for me, but again that's just me.

Later.
-Harmon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]