Maybe Savatage could use this!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patty on August 26, 98 at 00:30:50:

Hi!
My name is Patty and my husband and myself have listened to Savatage for quiet some time now.We also have made Christmas eve and other stories an anual thing anyway i hope im not out of place but i have never heard anybody put a story into song the way these guys can so here is a story of an injustice that has been done here in America.This is not a hoax and im not trying to clog up this site but it is very important to me and hundreds of other people.There are three guys (at the time this happened they were 16,17 and 18 years old)they were convicted and one was sentenced to die for a crime they did not commit.If you are interested in finding out more look under
http://www.wm3.org
These Boys have been locked up for the past 5years just because of the way they believed and dressed and listened to Heavy Metal Music .I dont want to take up all this space on your message board but i know Savatage turn real events into song and this is about as real as it gets.Thank you for your time and if you would concider to keep this message on your Board i would truly appriciate it.These Boys need all the help they can get.
Sincerly Patty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]