Message board anniversary

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Blain on August 27, 98 at 20:55:40:

If I'm not mistaken hasn't it been about a year since the inception of this meesage board? Nathan could you tell us what day this thing has started? I have checked this thing on a regular basis since it was first created and I often wonder to myself how long I will continue to do so. Will I check it for the rest of my life(interesting thought)? My wife already tells me all of the time that I am obsessed with this band and I agree.
I have seen a lot of people come and go on here. There are some of us that have posted since the beginning. I noticed also that once TWOM was released a lot of new names have popped up and some of them have been loyal Sava-postees.
I know this has been done before( by Chris in Houston I believe) but where is everybody from and how old are you?

I live in Birmingham,Al and I am 34 years old. I have been a Savatage fan since 1988.
Look forward to hearinf from everybody. If you have a picture of yourself post it.
I have often thought it would be neat to add a Savafan directory to the website complete with pics,bios, and email addresses.
Brian Blain

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]