Re: Message board anniversary

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris in Houston on August 28, 98 at 13:05:56:

In Reply to: Message board anniversary posted by Brian Blain on August 27, 98 at 20:55:40:

Way to go, Brian - resurrect the old guy's question. Hi, I'm Chris and guess where I live?? I thought I was the oldest Savafan (47 - ugh!!)until I turned my mother on to them (she'll be 75 in October!!). I started her out easy with TSO, then moved to power ballads, orchestral stuff amd now the old hard stuff. I always send her the lyrics because she has to know what they are saying to us. She is VERY spiritual and was bowled over by STREETS. She would LOVE to meet Paul O'Neill someday (so would I!!)

My son who is a phenomenal guitar player (influences - Criss and John Petrucci) is headed for Berklee in Boston tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!!

I heard "Chance" in '95 when a friend of mine heard it on Z-Rock (RIP). Then, as I do everything else (bass-ackwards), I worked my way back to discover Criss. Now, I've seen them 3 times and met them and IF I EVER HEAR THE COMPLETE VERSION "STREETS" AS IT WAS INTENDED TO BE, I WILL BE COMPLETE.

Mentally Yours,
Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]