Re: Message board anniversary

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Caracas on August 28, 98 at 17:56:00:

In Reply to: Re: Message board anniversary posted by Emily T. on August 28, 98 at 15:08:35:

My real name is Chris Correira. I'm 26, and have been a SavaFanatic since Sirens was released. I too post occasionally, but read this thing EVERY night. This site is absolutely THE best site on the Internet. It is and has been the very 1st Bookmark I have since I got "on-line" in January. As long as I have access to the Internet, I'll be here. When I first heard "Rage" who knows how long ago, I was hooked. That song made me want to play guitar. Ever since then I've tried to style my guitar playing after Criss - trying to make the emotion gush from the notes. I only wish I could be half as good as he is (not was, but rather is and always will be). Every Savatage song has a special meaning to me, and every Savatage album seems to help me grow in some way - wow does that sound corny or what? lol

Happy Anniversary to the board, and Thank you so very much not only to the band, but to all those that make this band a living breathing creature of unbelievable proportions.

See ya at the shows!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]