Re: Happy Anniversary!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kathy on August 28, 98 at 20:21:43:

In Reply to: Message board anniversary posted by Brian Blain on August 27, 98 at 20:55:40:

Hi everyone,

My name is Kathy Tijou, I'm 38 years old and I've been a Sava fan since Hall of the Mountain King!

I attended the show at Jaxx last year, and both my 15 year old daughter and I went to the Rochester, Cleveland and Birch Hill shows in June. We will also be attending the Birch Hill and Philly shows in September.

In the past, my involvements with Savatage have included writing articles for Conversation Piece, and designing the SavaChat shirt. My present project, which I hope lots of you will get involved with, is the Criss Oliva Commemorative shirt which I co-designed with Erikk Draven. It's main focus is to remember one of the greatest guitarists this world has ever known, and to share with other fans his incredible life and passion for music.

I think the guys in Savatage are the greatest, and I desperately miss Criss Oliva and his incredible sound. We all love and miss you greatly Criss! RIP.

Nathan, thank you so much for this great web page and all the work that you, and all the others, do in maintaining it. What an incredible place for fans to come and share their experiences and just talk Savatage! I've made some wonderful friends here and it's all due to your creation of this wonderful web page.

Thanks a million!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]