Criss Oliva Commemorative shirt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kathy on August 31, 98 at 18:47:18:

Hi everyone,

Two weeks have passed since the announcement was made that the Criss Oliva Commemorative shirt was available for purchase.

I have received numerous orders since that time, but I would like to remind those of you that have not placed your orders as of yet, and are still interested in doing so, that the payment deadline is September12th. This leaves only a short time left to place your order.

If you're interested in ordering, please send me an e-mail at savakat@frontiernet. net including the following information:

Name
Address
Shirt size
# of shirts

In recent days I have received several e-mails from people in Europe expressing concern about ordering the shirt because of the fact that they must be shipped overseas. Please allow me to ease your concerns. The shirts are not being sent by "regular" mail but by "Priority Mail", which guarantees a 3 day delivery. This three day delivery includes Europe.

I had several shipments of the SavaChat shirt that went to different parts of Europe, and each of them made it there without a problem. So please do not let this stop you from ordering.

This shirt is a VERY SPECIAL shirt, honoring a VERY SPECIAL person, It will NOT be available again. It is a ONE TIME printing, so please do not miss out on this opportunity!

I'm sorry that this post is getting a little long, but before I finish I'd like to bring up one more thing. Webster's Dictionary defines the word "commemorate" as follows:

1. to call to observance, 2. to mark by some ceremony or observation, 3. to serve as a memorial.

I would like to ask that on Saturday, October 17th, the day of the tragic passing of Criss Oliva, that each of you wear your shirt in observance, as a memorial to Criss, his life, the memories he left us with, and to help forever keep his memory alive!

Thanks to each of your for remembering Criss in the very special way. Hope to hear from you soon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]