Last call on the Criss Oliva Commemorative Shirt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kathy on September 07, 98 at 06:20:20:

Hi all,

We are less than one week away from the deadline date for payment of the Criss Oliva Commemorative shirt. This will be the final post regarding it's availability.

If you are interested in ordering, please send an e-mail to me at savakat@frontiernet.net. If you need an extra day, maybe two, to get your payment to me, let me know that in your e-mail and we can discuss some arrangement.

Just to keep you abreast of what's been going on, both Mr & Mrs Oliva have been notified about the printing of the shirt, and are both pleased to know that there are people out there that are doing all they can to keep Criss' memory alive! They are also anxiously awaiting their shirts!

Also, barring any major problems, the shirt will go to print on September 21st, with an anticipated completion date of October 5th. This will then leave me about a week to get all the shirts prepared for delivery and then have them out in time to arrive before the October 17th date.

I would like to thank all of you that have placed an order, and have been terrific about getting your payemnts to me. This project has gone very well, and I couldn't have done it without your support! Again, thanks for helping to keep Criss's memory alive!

Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon!

"You see, believe, and I'm always there..."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]