Re: Boston show!!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Roberts on September 11, 98 at 08:51:47:

In Reply to: Boston show!!!!!!!! posted by Jay Roberts on September 11, 98 at 08:44:11:

Two things I forgot in original message:

1. After the show was over and the band was taking its bows, you could hear the strains of "Silk and Steel." I thought it was a great way to end the night, using Dr. Butcher to pump the crowd and then "Silk and Steel" as way of mellowing out the crowd as they left. Just my thought, maybe not what had been intended by the band.

2. For anyone that was at the Boston show and deemed it necessary to scream out insults directed towards Zak, would you do me a favor and stay the fuck home next time.(excuse the profanity please). Hey if you don't like someone that is your right, however when I go to a show I go to see a band and ALL the members put on a performance. I don't however go to see a performance put on by some overlubricated drunk idiot who's standing 5 feet next to me and 5 feet in front of me as well. If you don't like someone and still insist on coming to the show, then do all of us fans who want to enjoy the show a great service by keeping your opinions to yourself and go bury yourself in whatever particular alcoholic beverage loosened your ignorant tongue in the first place.

Jay

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]