Re: Boston show!!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeremy Hallum on September 11, 98 at 10:05:47:

In Reply to: Re: Boston show!!!!!!!! posted by Jay Roberts on September 11, 98 at 08:51:47:

The Boston show was my third Sava show (with tonites Hartford Show being the fourth). I was at the stage and leaning on JL's monitor(wearing an Angra T). There was a prick next to me shouting insults. And, I think, one behind him. Assholes, I hate em. It was a great show, though, although that stage was a bit cramped. They coped with the size well. It was a great time! They are mixing up the set list well, so that repeaters like me don't get exactly the same set.

It was the second time I've seen Joe Stump (I'm friends with the rhythm section), and I've never been a big fan of his, mostly because I'm not into shredfests. His closer is fun to listen to, though.

I gotta give a shout out to Jessie and her hubby, and the other cool people I met at the show. It was a great place to meet other Boston fans who aren't Dream Theater fans. BTW, we DT fans have created a list (originally intended to discuss local DT shows) which is morphing into a list for people from the Boston area to talk about local places to buy good prog metal, as well as a gathering place for rides to other prog metal shows. If you are from around Boston, and want instructions on how to get on this list email me. I know a couple of people who found about this last night were really surprised at the number of people on the list(40+).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]