Ooohhh Yeeaaaa!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dirge on September 12, 98 at 14:13:44:

The show a the Webster Theater in Hartford last night was unbefuckinlievable!!!! They mixed up the set list nicely and shocked the hell out of me with some of the songs they played!!!
Loud as hell!!! But the real highlight was after the show when I meet all the band (except Al, he was running all around) and got their autographs. Jon was a riot!!!! we were all sitting in the grass around him listening to him tell some real far out stories for about hour. He smoked a joint with the girl sitting next to him & told some pretty interesting jokes. I was the dude who's CD cover he accidentlly broke, to make up for it he tried to give Criss C to me.
the only unfortunate part of the night was the turnout...It didn't look like a lot of fans showed up. I saw dream theater in the same club in january & it was packed about 3 or 4 times what was there. It didn't stop us though. I could hear the crowd singing along evern over the louder stuff! after the show Zac commented to us that we were frightenly loud for such small numbers. you'll have to excuse my rambling, I'm still on my Sava-high!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]