Re: BIRCH HILL SHOW

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kathy (savakat) on September 14, 98 at 22:30:31:

In Reply to: BIRCH HILL SHOW posted by NORTHSTAR (MAUREEN) on September 14, 98 at 18:47:38:

Maureen, It was my pleasure to finally meet you! :) Thanks a bunch!

I would like to thank some of people that I had the pleasure of spending time with over the weekend. Birch Hill was one of the most memorable experiences ever!

Thanks to my great friend Caracas, without who's help I would probably still be trying to find my way out of the Philadelphia Airport! (Doesn't that suck the breat right out of ya throk! :) )

Also to SavaFantaC, Jude, Bart and Jen, and to everyone else that I spent time with. You're all the greatest! :)

To Clay, Angel, and George, thanks for all the laughs. You guys are the best! I couldn't have picked a better group of people to travel with! What a great bunch of navigators! ;)

Thanks to Johnny, Zak, Al and Chris for all the entertainment and laughs on the tour bus. You guys are awesome!!

Last, but not least, a special thanks to Jon Oliva who spent a ton of time with me before and after the show just hanging out talking and laughing. You are the sweetest! :)

Can't wait till Port Jeff! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]