Re: A Word Of Advice (NSC)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Malaise on September 15, 98 at 18:30:36:

In Reply to: Re: A Word Of Advice (NSC) posted by Caracas on September 15, 98 at 13:27:14:

hehe no intent to complain here.. I did email Michelle, and she most likely will respond when she gets better. I'm not taking anything out on the fan club, or at least unintentionally. Hehe I really do seem like a bitcher, don't i? Sorry about that.. I'll make a positive post here so that people realize i'm not just a bitch/complain person and i'm actually human, and WHY i'm still following the band if all it seems i do is complain. I love Savatage :) Plain and simple.. I have all their albums except the 2 jap imports and Dungeons are calling, and hopefully obtaining a bootleg of from the gutters to the streets. I love the music and the harmony the create in so many of their songs.. The whole band seems really nice and down to earth, i've met 4 out of 6 so far and i have nothing horrible to complain about all of them. They were all willing to sign autographs and let me take pictures, and they all chatted and just seemed comfortable around fans. The music is great, the band is great, and it's not meaningless lyrics. Quite the opposite, some of the most profound i've seen out of quite a lot of bands.. Savatage is a change from the typical pop bands that exist today. So i'm sorry for bitching, but as the french guy who posted earlier would say, c'est la vie. Keep faithful and you will be rewarded by wonderful music.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]