Re: TSO info.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clay on September 16, 98 at 12:36:58:

In Reply to: TSO info. posted by Jeff A. on September 16, 98 at 12:24:09:

Nathan or I will write something soon to post on trans-siberian.com. For now, though, here are some answers:

The album is over 70 minutes long, if I can count correctly.

It does indeed feature some of the singers on Christmas Eve, including Marlene Danielle (sp?), who sang "The Prince of Peace," and Tommy Farase, voice behind "Ornament" and "Old City Bar."

All members of Savatage are featured on the album. Zak is apparently hidden in the background somewhere. :) Paul and Bob Kinkel are also prominent performers. Al Pitrelli is a machine on this album.

Expect something stylistically similar to Christmas Eve. Still, I think saying that the two albums are alike is a bit of an injustice.

There is indeed a story to accompany the album. I don't want to spoil it yet, but it focuses in part on belief.

Any tour plans are entirely up in the air at the moment. Hopefully by the beginning of October we might have a tentative gameplan.

Here are a few song titles: "The Ghosts of Christmas Eve," "Bows of Holly," "Appalachian Snowfall," and "Music Box Blues."

I will say one more thing: expect a masterpiece. The Christmas Attic is a truly brilliant recording.

Clay

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]