Re: Daytona's Blown Away!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Caracas on September 18, 98 at 09:55:28:

In Reply to: Daytona's Blown Away!!! posted by Daniel on September 18, 98 at 07:44:40:

Daytona's was a pretty good show. It was very cool to see them do Stare Into The Sun as the next to last song of the night. As usual, Savatage kicked major ass up on stage. And for those people that went to their first Savatage show last night, Savatage kicked their asses too - those people will surely be at future shows. I know that I converted at least 1 person last night. He had only ever heard the song HOTMK, and after last night, he's going CD shopping today to get the entire Savatage catalog. Plus, he'll be at future Baltimore area shows...and he'll bring friends. Hopefully the "newbies" from last night will pass the word on to their friends (as my friend will do) and we can have a much better turn-out next time. I was very disappointed by the small number of fans there (maybe - strong maybe 150 people). Granted Daytona's isn't a big place, but it seemed empty to me. Birch Hill had way more people than Daytona's...I think even Philly had more people than last night. Tonight (JAXX) there should be a pretty large crowd there.

I can still hear Zak saying "That there's a dancing song" in reference to Stare Into The Sun. Those of you that went to Birch Hill and/or Philly...Dee Snider was not there last night (if you know what I mean).

Turns To Me has been getting some airplay on probably the best rock station in the Maryland area (98 ROCK...www.98online.com). The station isn't great, but it's pretty much all we've got here.

Thank you again Savatage...all of you...for the incredible show, and I'll see you again tonight at JAXX!

Caracas

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]