JAXX>>>>>>>TONIGHT

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Caracas on September 18, 98 at 10:10:07:

For those of you that are going to make it tonight to the JAXX show, here are the "details" for the pre-show get-together:

We are meeting at the pizza place next door to JAXX starting at 7pm. WE HAVE RESERVATIONS THIS TIME! As you walk in to the pizza joint, we should be at the large table behind you to the left, against the wall. For those of you needing directions to JAXX, www.jaxxroxx.com. I will be there about 6:30 tonight (NO, I WON'T BE LATE THIS TIME!) Come find me so I can introduce you to other Savafans. I'll be wearing a Division (www.division-usa.com) shirt in support of Division's CD release party tonight (until Savatage takes the stage, then my SavaChat shirt [members.aol.com/PJgeorge/savash_1.jpg]. How's that for some unsolicited plugs?! lol

If you have a Savatage shirt, PLEASE wear it. If not, PLEASE buy one so that the guys can look out into the audience and see an ocean of Savatage shirts - man that sounds corny! But you know what I mean.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again (from all over) and also excited to meet some new faces.

See you tonight!!!

CARACAS

SavaFantaC...we never traded Jack & Cokes at Birch Hill...tonight's the night!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]