Thanks to Savatage and Fans

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason Mumper on September 20, 98 at 20:48:32:

I saw Savatage for the second time last Thursday at Daytona's in Maryland. Once again, I was blown away by Savatage's performance. The show was simply incredible, and the band seemed to be having a great time also. It's always great to see a performance by someone who enjoys it as much as the audience. After the show I got to meet Johnny Lee Middleton and Zak Stevens. The last time I saw Savatage, I met Chris Caffery. We are so fortunate that the band is so willing to meet its fans. Unfortunately, I had to leave soon after meeting Zak and Johnny, since I had a 2 hour drive home and work the next day. But the lack of sleep was well worth it. I also want to mention that Savatage's fans are the best. Thanks to everyone who was there for being as much of a fan as I am. Thanks especially to Frank and Marty for talking to my brother and me before the show and helping to pass the time. Hope to see you again at a future show. Good luck to both of you in grad school. Thank you once again to Savatage and their fans!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]