Sava Show Overload Birch Hill/Port Jefferson

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Mitchell on September 22, 98 at 17:31:29:

Ok. I was at Birch Hill; awesome show despite the idiot moshers(poor Emily, I squished the hell out of her), and the, shall we say, "diligent security guys." I don't know what happened with the supposed gun scare, but I know eventually, they all went away, and I hung out until around 3:45am with Chris and then Johnny Lee. I wonder what ever happened to those two asian women who missed the bus back to New York. And, the bet was that Jon could play the INTRO to Gutter Ballet without screwing it up. He would've done it had Mr. Dee Pitrelli not decided to make it a duet and "help" out. Speaking of which, Al never came out, so I had to wait until Port Jefferson to finally get his autograph.

I was also at the Port Jefferson show. AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME!!! My personal highlight was the Jon Oliva solo medley. A few of us in the front row were almost speechless afterwards. It felt like a short set, but it wasn't. Everyone was just so caught up in it, time just flew. Well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive from Woodbridge, NJ.

Take a look at my wee little Savatage section of my web page. There's a funny pic of Jon and I about midway. Jon now has possesion of that pic (I still have the negative, bwaaa hah hah!!) Hope Jon doesn't mind, but it's just too hysterical to me. Eventually, I'll have pics from the last Birch Hill show and the Port Jefferson show on there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]