Re: "This is not your father's Savatage!!"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by cadiehl on September 23, 98 at 17:42:27:

In Reply to: "This is not your father's Savatage!!" posted by Seneca on September 23, 98 at 13:36:43:

well where should i start....i was one of the "motionless zombies" that was in front of mr. seneca. he was the overly obnocious man getting on everyones nerves because he was so worried about us "motionless zombies" that he wouldnt shut up about it. i agree with the fact if you go to a show you should get into it. but everyone shows there excitement and enthusiasm in different ways. that show was my 4th savatage concert. i have not seen one person yet mosh at their shows. if you would have been paying more attention to the show and not worrying about us so much you might have enjoyed it even more. and if you were watching us so much you would have seen us throwing our hands up in the air along with the music. headbanging along with "taunting cobras" & "hotmk".
i was also tape recording the show so others could enjoy the show that wasn't able to see them at this show or any others. so now i have a tape that i can trade with others so they can hear what they missed and know what all the people are on the message board are talking about. along with taping the show i was also snapping pictures so i can furthur my fond memories of the show. so as you can tell i had my hands full. but i was still able to throw my hands up and clap and enjoy the music in my own way.
and yes i was also one of the "earplugged persons" along with my two friends and my girlfriend. as chris mitchell stated in his post we want to be able to here savatage on our radios or other bands live when we are 60, 70, or even 80. so when all you tough guys and girls are deaf by the time your 30 i hope you say to yourself: yea maybe i should have listened to all those people who said: "you'll be sorry". i work at a factory where i have to wear earplugs everyday. the noise level there is no where close to being as loud as it is at a concert. i used to think "i'll be ok", but i got tired of going to bed listening to that all so wonderfully loud ringing in my head as i lay on my pillow.
o' yea seneca where were you at when overkill and pro-pain were playing jaxx? i don't remember seeing you in the mosh pit.

hey chris mitchell, if you get flamed we got your back.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]