my 2 cents

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by A trader on September 29, 98 at 22:05:51:

In Reply to: Re: none of it makes any sense posted by dirge on September 29, 98 at 21:21:49:

Just some of my thoughts:

I used to be GLADLY willing to copy tapes for free for people, until some really screwed it up...they would want like 50 things on a tape,complain when it takes you more than a day to make the tape--sorry we have lives... bitch about the quality (it is a bootleg, many are not that great!) and then not even have the decency to say thanks, all when done for tape plus shipping, so my time taping/going to the post office was for free not even to be appreciated a little wee bit. I also had people who said haven't you got me money yet? I sent it three times?

The guy was obviously jerking me around because I finally taped the tapes with no money (BTW it was covering shipping/ blanks)and sent them to me, he expressed mailed me cash (which I rec'd) because he felt guilty for screwing me around and realized I was just trying to be nice.

It really pisses me off thought to see people selling stuff like a boot CDR for like $25, that is insane, and people like selling audio tapes for $8 each (not to mention any names.) But I mean that is what people have to resort to to get their stuff because people bad mouth traders and screw them around so they don't even want to do it, not worth the time.

I still tape stuff for people who appreciate it, for free because I believe the Savatage music should be spread, all I ask is for people to ease up on the guys taping the stuff for free.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]