Favorite "Criss" cd

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikey Belluso on September 29, 98 at 22:14:21:

Hey Criss fans!!!
I've really been listening to, and paying attention to, Savatage cd's with Criss Oliva and i was just wondering what everybody else thinks about his music....for now my question is...What is your favorite "Criss" cd?

My choice would have to be either Gutter Ballet or Edge of Thorns. Gutter Ballet has the obvious.."Temptation Revelation" and "Silk and Steel"..but my favorite song on that album is "Hounds". What can i say? Gutter Ballet just plain out rocks. Edge of Thorns, well, i love every song on that album. The solo in "Follow Me" moves me and gives me chills every time i hear it. Plus, i love the riffs in "Degrees of Sanity" and every other song rules.
Now i know most of you are thinking, "Is he crazy? What about STREETS?" Well to me, i think Streets is perfect. I don't think they could've made that cd any better...but when i think of that cd i think of Jon Oliva....but Criss is AWESOME on that album as well.
I guess if you've made it this far you can see i really love listening to Criss Oliva....i can't describe in words what his "music" means to me. It saddens me to think that i will never get to meet my guitar hero or watch him do what he does best on stage.....maybe only in heaven.
I guess i'll just leave ya'll with that....

Mikey

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]