Re: Faith...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by stellaluna on October 02, 98 at 05:43:04:

In Reply to: Faith... posted by Ilias from Greece... on October 01, 98 at 11:19:45:

Belive is a love song, or it can at least be interpreted as one. Think about it- its about being there through good and bad, about understanding that everyone's got "baggage" and the love of someone who's there inspite of the screams and dreams. "I am the way, I am the light, I am the dark inside the night..." can be interpreted as (if you want to use it as a love song) meaning "look to me when everyone else has left you in the dark, I can be there for you as a guide, and if the night or being along scares you, think of me as the dark, and maybe you'll feel my "envelope" you." (I luv you Wolf, if you're reading this.)
Can you tell I was an english major??
Anyway, as for the religious beliefs of the band, I assume they are Christian (Chris wears a cross on TWOM band photo) or along those lines. Not that their beliefs really matter, because thier music touches all people of all faiths and walks of life everywhere. But if you want to know thier faith in order to send holiday wishes, I think they won't give you a hard time for wishing them a Happy Chaunnaka, Merry Christmas, or blessed Yule. Anyway, that's my answer, but other's out there may know more than I.

Blessed be!
Stellaluna Goodwitch

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]